Sunday, January 7, 2007

These Girls Are Crafty!

Candice and I have made a New Years resolution for ourselves: 2007 is going to be a crafty year! So I decided to start a blog about our crafty endeavors. Why? I love crafting, and I love blogging. Anyway, let me introduce Candice and myself to you!
This is Candice. She's from Tipp City, Ohio (near Dayton). She's a junior at Bowling Green State University, where she is majoring in Print Journalism, and minoring in Creative Writing and Environmental Policy. She likes to drink coffee, reading, writing, and being outside. She is a new member of The Sierra Club, The Society for Newspaper Design, Society of Professional Journalists, and she writes and edits for the BG News.

This is me, Emily. I am from Centerville, Ohio (near Dayton.) I also attend Bowling Green State University. I major in Film Production, and minor in Telecommunications. I like to ride my bike, watch and make films, cook, and read. I am a member of the Girl Scouts of America, the secretary of the University Film Organization, I work for the Projector, BG's film and media journal, and plan to join The Sierra Club very soon.

3 comments:

AMY R. GRAVES said...

there is nothing crafty about this blog right now.

Can you show me what to do with empty beer cans? I have a lot of them.

it has been over a week into 2007, 1/52 of the year down. I hope to see some crafts soon.

Anonymous said...

i just want to make a note

that i also love crafting!

and fully support this 110% !!

Anonymous said...

Well written article.